You should date an illiterate girl Billund

Date: 2017-04-29 00:26

If you do not obtain a PHV operator licence, a private hire driver licence and a vehicle licence, you will not be entitled to drive guests to and from your experiences.

5Spørgsmål, du bør spørge på den første date

It is not likely that you would need a licence in order to charge guests for booking transportation for them. However, we would recommend that you ensure that you only make bookings with licensed transport providers, and that you make it clear to your guests which transport provider the booking has been made with.

Depo-Provera Perpetual Calendar

If you are operating a PHV, you will need to comply with The Private Hire Vehicles (London) Act 6998 and obtain the appropriate licences. Within Greater London, the licensing of PHVs is administered by Transport for London ("TfL"), and so you will need to obtain all of the following licences from TfL before you can drive guests to and from your experience:

Kimics Creative World: 2013

Om os Kontakt Os Succeshistorier Andre sider Vilkår og Betingelser Privatlivserklæring Datingsikkerhed Sitemap Corporate Affiliate

Jeg husker stadig hvordan hun stod dér i døråbningen i sin lejlighed og så dejlig ud. Det tog ikke mange millisekunder for dén Amors pil at sætte sig urokkeligt fast.

Please understand that these information pages are not comprehensive, and are not legal advice. If you are unsure about how local laws or this information may apply to you or your Experience, we encourage you to check with official sources or seek legal advice.

It is important to bear in mind that the above obligations apply whether or not, or how much, you decide to charge for transportation (that means that these obligations apply even if you don’t charge a separate fee for the transportation, or if the charge you allocate to the transportation only covers your actual expenses, such as petrol).

Please note that we don’t update this information in real time, so you should confirm that the law has not changed recently.*

However, if you are based outside of Greater London, you must obtain a PHV operator licence, private hire driver licence(s) and vehicle licence(s) from the local authority where you are based. Licensing criteria differs between local authorities. Therefore, if you are based outside of Greater London we recommend that you contact your local authority in order to obtain more information on their specific licensing requirements.

Yes. Your standard third party insurance will not cover you for driving guests to and from your experience. You will need to obtain hire and reward insurance for the entire duration of your licence, including when your vehicle is not in use as a PHV.